RadarOpus comes with an up to date and very reliable version of the 1846 Therapeutic Pocket Book, edited by Peter Vint (Germany). This repertory is available in English and German.
In the Therapeutic Pocket Book from Bönninghausen, many rubrics have ‘Polar rubrics’ connected to them. Polar rubrics are the rubrics opposite to the patient’s symptoms.
Polarity Analysis is a development of Boenninghausen’s concept of contraindications. It serves to determine in individual disease a healing probability for each homeopathic medicine in question.
The following lines are present in the analysis window:
The sum of symptoms (the remedies are sorted secondary on the sum of degrees)
The patient’s symptoms (this is the sum of degrees)
Opposite polar symptoms (this is the sum of degrees)
The Polar difference
* In this analysis, polar symptoms (opposite to the patient’s symptoms) are considered to increase the probability of certain remedies
* Only works when symptoms are taken from the English and German versions of the Therapeutic Pocket Book (b2, b2ge.300) as these contain polar symptoms
* When the user selects the patient’s symptoms (preferably in clipboard 1), RadarOpus automatically takes the corresponding opposite polar symptoms. The latter symptoms are displayed in a virtual clipboard, which is only visible when a polar symptom analysis is requested (in analysis window: click on the black-white circle icon).
* The user selects symptoms that are either polar (= have an opposite symptom, like agg. and amel.) or non-polar (= no opposite, like burning). The Bönninghausen polar symptom analysis calculates a score (polarity difference), considering the positive polar symptoms (= the patient’s symptoms) minus the opposite polar symptoms (= opposite to what the patient has). The higher the polarity difference (in bold), the more likely the remedy
* The virtual clipboard is automatically named “Opposite polar symptoms”. Clipboard 1 is named “Patient’s symptoms” except when the user has named the clipboard differently
* An option to include or not the non-polar symptoms in the positive polar symptoms score. By default non-polar symptoms are not included
* For now, the polar symptom analysis is available as a separate analysis module. Later on it will also be available as part of the Bönninghausen module. The other parts of this latter module are:
• Therapeutic Pocket Book (English or German, resp. b2, b2ger.300)
• Systematisch-alphabetisches Repertory (b4b7, German)
• Boger C. Bönninghausen Repertory (bg2, English)
• The wizard (Bönninghausen method). Only this wizard is not yet available in RadarOpus. As soon as programmed, it will be available for those who bought the B-module
Copyright © 2020 B. Jain Group of Companies Ecommerce WordPress Theme