RadarOpus Starter Features
In RadarOpus Homeopathy Software, you can access 8 Repertories from Synthesis TE 2009, Kent, Phatak Repertory etc.
- Synthesis TE 2009 Repertory
- KENT Repertory
- Phatak Repertory
- Foster - Toothache and its Cure
- Jefferson Guernsey - Repertory of Hemorrhoids
- Master, FJ - Hair Loss
- Pulford, A and TD - Repertory of Pneumonia
- Sudarshan, SR - Repertory of Non-Malarial Fevers
References (180+ Books & Volumes)
The starter package gives students ample of materia medica’s, philosophies, and journals to read from which will help them not only academically but will also help in initiating their practice.
- Materia Medica
- Comparative Materia Medica
- Clinical Areas
- Other Therapies
- Philosophy Proceedings
- History / Biography
By having this feature, one can make their own personal notes in RadarOpus, can read unique RADAR keynotes and can access the very authentic Allen’s keynotes to confirm the symptoms of individual Homeopathic Remedy. In this package, Access is given to the following
- ALLEN H. - Keynotes and Characteristics with Comparisons
- LIPPE, von A. - Keynotes and Redline Symptoms of the Materia Medica
- Lippe A. von-Keynotes of the Homeop. Materia Medica
- RUTTEN L. - Keynotes Samuel
Patient Management Program - MINI Engine
Mini Engine of Winchip Management Program allows a student to keep a record of all their cases saved systematically along with prescriptions, and follow-ups.
- Create, edit, save and find patient files containing administration data, consultation text and analyses
- Evaluate remedy reaction: general, subjective, Glasgow pathology scale, reaction type, etc.
- Human and veterinary patient file
- ICD-10 code for pathologies
RadarOpus Features- (Mini Engine)
It is a basic package of Radar Homeopathy Software. you can access 8 Repertories from Synthesis TE 2009, Kent, Phatak Repertory etc. Effortlessly search words, remedies and families in all Repertories and References and you can access in both Human and veterinary patient file by evaluate remedy reaction: general, subjective, Glasgow pathology scale, reaction type, etc.
- Find, take and analyze Repertory symptoms
- Save, recall and print an analysis
- Information about remedies by double-clicking on the remedy
- Symptom Clipboards - (1)
- Analysis methods (minimum: sum of symptoms) - (1)