A Comprehensive Patient Management Tool
From entering case notes and tagging symptoms to invoicing and auditing patients, we’ve got you covered!
This powerful patient database program helps you keep track of your patient information i.e., Repertorizations, Prescription, Consultations list, Pathologies, Posology, Remedy reactions, and attach many other files (video, image, sounds, PDF, word, excel) etc.
Winchip – A complete software in itself and comes as a complimentary tool with radar. Human and veterinary version. Storing case notes, attaching video, image, word and PDF files. Prescription evaluation with Glasgow scale and graphics. Billing information with all graphics.
The patient file is fully integrated in RadarOpus. The patient file allows you to keep track of the administrative data, the full consultation text, your diagnosis and other medical details, therapy evaluation and much more. You are not obliged to use all the fields, but you can use the patient file exactly as it suits you! You can even hide groups of fields which you are not interested in.
The RadarOpus patient file (Winchip) is a great tool to store your patients’ information and do advanced research. The advanced patient research function (in the professional version) will help you to gain valuable insight into your practice. The patient file works seamlessly with the rest of the RadarOpus program.
Your Fully-Fledged Practice Management Tool
Our patient file boasts a comprehensive feature set, now including full GDPR & HIPAA compliance down to the fine print! The patient file comes packed full of useful tools:
- Store all patient data safely, securely and privately.
- Grade & tag symptoms according to your own understanding of the case. You can even edit and add your own tags then filter the case to show only certain expressions or only bold-type symptoms.
- Save prescriptions, pathologies, potency and posology so you always know where you are in the case.
- Save details of any allopathic prescriptions, vaccinations, hospitalizations and more.
- Evaluate the remedy response according to the Glasgow scale.
- Search all your patient files by symptoms, address, age, and more.
- Attach files such as JPG, Video, PDF and Word.
- Audit your patients with a graphical representation for statistical analyses.
- Invoice patients and send emails directly from the program.
- Congress mode hides patient’s names so you can present cases securely.